This survey of the Publix is a Prime representation of a grocery store. An owner of this Publix survey named George Jenkins was an establisher of this store.
By the time in the year of 1930 at the place where he grew up in Florida, he introduced this proposal to the community at the age of 22. And with the ultimate success, they decided to open this by the side of town almost after 5 years.
The survey of Publix is merely a question set that is designed to be understood by all of its consumers. When at the time customer will take the Publix survey, they will be coming across different multiple-choice questions, short answers, and some statements which customers have to rate on a scale in between 1 to 5.
The survey basically wishes to understand how the customers feel and it allows them to get a chance at entering a lucky draw to win something special in return for their participation.
Rules and Requirements of the Publix survey:
- The customer’s age should be 18 years or over.
- Customers must have a mobile or Pc or a tablet or a laptop with stable and strong internet access.
- Citizens of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee can take part.
- It is short for one entry per household.
- Keep that Publix’s receipt with you for entering into the survey number.
Prize money of the survey of the Publix store:
The survey of Publix will allow customers to win a gift card worth $1,000 which he or she can spend at Publix store after winning. You should just share your personal information to enter the draw and get contacted in case you win.
Things which customer require while taking the survey:
- The participant must not have employee affiliation.
- The person must be a legal resident of one of these US states: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia.
- For being eligible for the sweepstakes the customer ought to have minimum 18 years of age.
- Purchasing a product is not necessary in order to take the survey. In case a purchase has been made, the survey would be available online and can be accessed using the code mentioned on the receipt. If a purchase has not been made, a person may enter through the mail.
- The survey is available in only English and Spanish.
Method to take part in the Publix survey:
The survey has been designed to maximize customer satisfaction and hence taking the survey is just as convenient.
The survey is available on an online portal and may be available through mail as well, it depends upon what is more feasible to the customer. The survey will take a maximum of 10 minutes to fill in.
Read More: Papasurvey
Publix is the grocery store that is situated in the United States of America and it Conducts a survey named the” Public survey”.
This survey of the Publix is a Prime representation of a grocery store, and the main aim is to gather all the reviews from customers.